Skip to main content

Foundation: Best Friend Forever

Like most of you, I have tried my hand at so many different foundation brands, colours and finishes. There are so many now on sale, it makes our decision so hard.
First things first, what do you want from your foundation? Is it coverage? Even skin tone? Glowing finish? Mattifying? All in one: concealer, foundation and powder?
This question is one that once answered, it will help you narrow down your perfect selection.

My BFF foundation recommendation:

I am not always an advocate of mega expensive is best. It really does depend on what effect you are wanting. For me, I found my best friend forever foundation a few years ago when I went and did an airbrush make up training session to up-skill myself.
Its this little "Bad boy" Airbase Foundation. This product comes in a 30ml bottle in 7 colour tone selections to match up perfectly to your skin tone.
You can mix and match colour tones to create a bespoke colour tone. This product is so much more than a foundation.

What it has to offer:


Its not just a pretty foundation in a bottle. This product is a concealer, foundation and powder all in one! Priced at just £32.95Rrp, but hey its three products and so much more in one bottle.
Yes, you can airbrush this on, which atomizes the product to give a flawless finish. You can also use this manually by applying it with a foundation, brush or sponge. This is in fact, how I use it on a daily basis, when I haven't time to use it through my air gun compressor.
The consistency is that of single cream, you need as little as 10-15 drops for a full face application if used through an air gun compressor or max 5 drops if used manually. Less is more with this product. It literally stays put and doesn't move for the whole day or night.

Performance

As a person who suffers with watery eyes, I cry a lot when I laugh. This product is also water resistant, how amazing is that? No water trail down your face with this.
So for all you girls and boys who like to dance the night away, or like to wear your make up for the gym. Trust me, it stays put.
It has High Definition properties which makes it also perfect for photographic make overs. Again from my personal recommendation. I swear by this brand for all my theatrical make up work and editorial work. it has never let me down in colour tones or longevity.
The fact that as a professional make up artist I can have 7 tiny bottles that will last, perform and cover is all I need from a brand. The males that I have made over, love it too because again it covers shaving shadow, but doesn't feel like they have make up on.

Retail:

This product is a professional brand and is used by numerous highly acclaimed make up artist. Hence why I wanted to shout it from the rooftops about it today. Unless, you know of a professional that uses this, you would maybe never get to try such an amazing product that performs.
Order yours today email me via the website listed below.
If needed I can recommend a colour tone for you or if even come and colour match you up so you can try before you buy. That`s how positive I am that you will love it.

I hope you too, will find your new BFF make up product that wont let you down.
Till next time
Love & sparkle
Caroline King
www.steppingstonestrainingacademy.co.uk












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Tanning: Manual V Spray

Firstly, just to clarify the differences between the two types of fake tanning. Manual tanning is applied directly onto and into the skin that has been prepared usually in a cream or lotion format and then is allowed to develop.Spray tan is applied using a compressor type air gun and is applied in a very fine mist in a liquid format and sits onto the skin until it soaks in and then develops. Manual tanning has made a big come from in recent times. Whilst previously it was all about spray tanning treatments for numerous reasons: quickness of the treatment, even application and less product generally used. But with clients wanting  to come to the salon, or treatment area and enjoy a full treatment that involves them giving up an hour or so of their time. This has really helped the manual tan application see a big come back hit! From my experience of learning many moons ago the application of manual tanning before spray tan was even out there....I know myself, I wasn't too kee

6 Shocking Soy Wax Candle Benefits

Candles for me mean so much more than a light source. I love nothing more than a snuggle on the sofa, candle light to create that cozy ambience. It creates calm, lovely soft lighting alongside wonderful fragrances that can take you right back to that special time or place. They can mean romance, they can mean sorrow and joy. I light a candle in remembrance to my loved ones. We light candles to celebrate birthdays and special occasions by placing them on top of the cake. The burning question I often get asked why I chose soy wax for my artisan candles? I get comments that soy is more expensive than say cheaper options such as paraffin wax for example? Well, the simple answer is if you dig a little deeper you will see that the savings come at a higher cost in the end. In simple terms, soy wax is better. Better for the environment, better for the home, better for our families and it creates a better perfomring product in my opinion. Which is so important for me when I am creatin

Failing to prepare, is to preparing to fail: GCSE VTCT Ten Recommendations

I wanted to put together a guidance list of the ten points that I have learnt along my journey teaching this GCSE qualification in order to help support, guide and assist anyone who is about to start teaching this qualification, considering teaching it, or is currently teaching it and needing some additional guidance from someone who has hands on experience. These are my own personal points and by no means set in stone. So please use them as they were intended to be, as a help list. PREPARE: Now I know this might sound a bit of an obvious point as teachers and educators we are always having to think two steps ahead. But by this I mean have your unit scenarios printed for each learner. Have spaces up on your displays so they can collect them if they have lost theirs (students do love to forget things). Have grade descriptors for the unit printed and if they have them glue them into their books so you can mark as you go along and the students know instantly what grade they are